California Capital Access Program (CalCAP)
Designed to encourage banks and other financial institutions to make loans to small businesses that have difficulty obtaining financing.
If you have any questions about the California Capital Access Programs, please contact CPCFA.
- April 25, 2017 CalCAP Program Notice
- CalCAP Stakeholder Symposium Presentations
- CalCAP Symposium - Request for Written Comments and Presentation Proposals
- Participating Lenders
- Lender Roundtable Archives
- CalCAP Lender Manuals
- CalCAP Regulations
- 2015 Annual Report
- CalCAP Supports 10,000 Loans For Cleaner, Heavy-Duty Diesel Trucks
- Sign Up to Receive CPCFA Information
- CalCAP Symposium Save the Date Announcement