Amended Meeting Notice and Agenda
Higher Education Facilities Finance Committee
Higher Education Facilities Bond Act of June 1990
Higher Education Facilities Bond Act of June 1992
State Treasurer's Executive Office Conference Room 110
915 Capitol Mall
February 21, 2007
(or upon adjournment of the Housing Finance Committee meeting)
- Call Meeting to Order
- Roll Call:
- State Treasurer
- State Controller
- Director of Finance
- President, University of California
- Chancellor, California State University
- Chancellor, California Community Colleges
- Approve the January 17, 2007 Higher Education Facilities Finance Committee Minutes.
- Consideration of Resolution XLIII under the Higher Education Facilities Bond Act of June 1990, authorizing the issuance of State of California Higher Education Facilities refunding bonds in the principal amount not to exceed $23,870,000 $23,590,000.
- Consideration of Resolution XXXVII under the Higher Education Facilities Bond Act of June 1992, authorizing the issuance of State of California Higher Education Facilities refunding bonds in the principal amount not to exceed $37,970,000 $31,500,000.
- Other Non-Action Items
- Public Comment
The Higher Education Finance Committee complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing the notice and information given to the members of the Higher Education Finance Committee in the appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, you may contact Tim Aguirre no later than five calendar days before the meeting at (916) 654-1038 and Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) services at (916) 654-9922.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the committee meeting may be referred to Tim Aguirre of the State Treasurer's Office, 915 Capitol Mall, Room 261, Sacramento, CA 95814 at (916) 654-1038.