Meeting Notice and Agenda
Housing Finance Committee
Housing and Emergency Shelter Trust Fund Act of 2002
Housing and Emergency Shelter Trust Fund Act of 2006
State Treasurer's Executive Office Conference Room 110
915 Capitol Mall
May 21, 2008
(or upon adjournment of the Higher Education Facilities Finance Committee meeting)
- Call Meeting to Order
- Roll Call:
- State Treasurer
- State Controller
- Director of Finance
- Director of Housing and Community Development
- Executive Director of California Housing Finance Authority
- Secretary of the Business, Transportation and Housing Agency
- Approval of the January 16, 2008 Housing Finance Committee Minutes.
- Election of the Interim Finance Section Manager of the Public Finance Division, State Treasurer's Office, or his or her designees, as the Housing Finance Committee Secretary to administer the bond acts under the Housing Finance Committee.
- Consideration of Resolution VIII under the Housing and Emergency Shelter Trust Fund Act of 2002, (i) amending the provisions of Resolution V authorizing the issuance of State of California Housing and Emergency Shelter Bonds or Commercial Paper Notes in the principal amount not to exceed $663,400,000, and (ii) authorizing the issuance of State of California Housing and Emergency Shelter Bonds or Commercial Paper Notes in the principal amount not to exceed (a) the principal amount unissued under Resolution V of $632,015,000, and (b) an additional principal amount not to exceed $66,340,000, for a total principal amount not to exceed $698,355,000.
- Consideration of Resolution IX under the Housing and Emergency Shelter Trust Fund Act of 2002, authorizing the issuance of State of California Housing and Emergency Shelter Refunding Bonds in the aggregate principal amount outstanding not to exceed $698,355,000.
- Other Non-Action Items
- Public comment
The Housing Finance Committee complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing this notice and information given to the members of the Housing Finance Committee in the appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Scott Rutherford no later than five calendar days before the meeting at (916) 653-2183 and Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) services at (916) 654-9922.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the committee meeting may be referred to Scott Rutherford of the State Treasurer’s Office, 915 Capitol Mall, Room 261, Sacramento, CA 95814 at (916) 653-2183.