Investment Protection Standards
Public Finance Division
Pooled Money Investment Account (PMIA) Loan Application
Request for Statement of Qualifications
2017-2019 Underwriter Pool
The State Treasurer’s Office (STO) is requesting that firms interested in providing municipal bond underwriting services to the State of California (State) submit a statement of qualifications (SOQ) to this office. The SOQ should respond to the request for qualifications (RFQ) below. A checklist is included for your convenience on page 19. SOQs are due by 12:00 pm California time, on Tuesday, February 21, 2017. Pursuant to Government Code Section 5703(a)(4), this competitive process, for the selection of underwriters, will be repeated at least every 24 months. The 2015-2017 pool expires on March 31, 2017.
Bond Counsel and Financial Advisor
- Bond Counsel
- Financial Advisor
Bond Counsel and Financial Advisor RFQs are accepted on an on-going basis. If you have any further questions regarding an RFQ, please contact Christina Sarron.
Centralized Treasury and Securities Management Division
Note: These forms are only to be used by pre-approved program participants. If you would like more information on becoming an approved participant, please contact the Investment Division at (916) 653-3147.
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral (Form STO-TD-011B)
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Attachment for SBA Only
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Mortgages Only (Form STO-TD-011C)
- Monthly Report of Mortgages Pledges as Collateral (Form STO-TD-203)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (Depositary is the Federal Reserve Bank)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (All Other Depositary Banks)
- Contact Information Sheet